Naukati Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dice Rolling Thead
by Mavspade Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:26 pm

» Tangled Tree: Sample Characters
by Mavspade Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:04 pm

» Posting Conventions
by Mavspade Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:03 pm

» Links and Resources
by Mavspade Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:28 pm

» Hello! Introductions and Greeting thread
by InvertedMonkey Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:15 pm

» Inspiration
by Mavspade Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:17 pm

» Questions and Clarifications
by Mavspade Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:54 pm

» Stunt List
by Mavspade Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:50 pm

» Character Creation Rules
by Mavspade Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Switch Accounts

Hello! Introductions and Greeting thread

3 posters

Go down

Hello! Introductions and Greeting thread Empty Hello! Introductions and Greeting thread

Post by Mavspade Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:16 pm

This thread is for people to introduce themselves to the community and tell a little bit about yourself!

Forum Name: Mavspade or just call me Mav
Real Name (Optional!): Rowan
Hobbies: Films, Graphic Novels, Role Playing Games and Boardgames. I am into everything sci-fi, Fantasy and storytelling driven. Stories are kind of my thing.
What brings you here: I am one of the team members behind Naukati Lake. We wanted to build a community to play one of our favorite game settings while embracing elements of Roleplaying games we like, cooperative storytelling. As Fans of Fate we decided to combine Lost with fate...and here we are!
Mavspade
Mavspade

Back to top Go down

Hello! Introductions and Greeting thread Empty Re: Hello! Introductions and Greeting thread

Post by Saeyer Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Forum Name: Saeyer, Sae
Occupation: Printmaking instructor also trying to make a go of being a working artist (ha)
Hobbies: Letterpress printing, book binding, writing, reading (novels, poetry)
What brings you here: Another team member! I love Changeling and we've been spitballing Naukati for over a year, so my reasoning for being here is pretty much the same as Mav's. I'm excited to see what stories we can tell here.

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you ever have any questions!

Last edited by Saeyer on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saeyer
Saeyer
Admin

https://naukati.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hello! Introductions and Greeting thread Empty Re: Hello! Introductions and Greeting thread

Post by InvertedMonkey Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Forum Name: InvertedMonkey, Monkey
Hobbies: Role playing games of every kind, video games, books, movies, comics, TV, a ton of different scifi and fantasy.
What brings you here: Yet another team member. Fear us, for we are legion. Of my role playing experiences, some of the best have been on websites with large numbers of collaborative players, all with their own characters and stories interacting and weaving together. I hope here, we can achieve something like that.
InvertedMonkey
InvertedMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum